Monday, June 1, 2009

Great Shots!

Mercedes LUVS to play ball in the backyard, especially soccer! She can actually catch it with her front paws. This ball is deflated somewhat so she can grab onto it with her mouth and run! Once she gets it, she usually takes it to a shady spot and rest, until we come after her, then she is off again!

This was taken in our backyard crabapple tree. We have watched these baby robins growing for the last few weeks. They are getting so big for the next that they are sitting on top of each other. It will not be long before the mother pushes them out of the nest. I hope we get to see them fly! We have been out in the backyard a lot in the last few weeks, so we are driving the mother robin crazy! I even had to plant flowers under this nest and I was afraid she would come after me, but she kept her distance and just watched me.

No comments: