Wednesday, August 5, 2009

NEW Uppercase Living Catalog


Get EXCITED.... I just received the new Uppercase Living catalog and it is AWESOME! New fonts, new colors, new expressions and new accessories!

From now until Sept. 9 you can buy two expressions and get ONE FREE! Check out my website http://kls.uppercaseliving.net and review the catalog on line! Want a catalog... I will be happy to get you one for $3 (my cost) or book a party and you can have one FREE plus a $5 coupon to use on your order!

Here is a preview....

Expressions can go right on the glass of picture frames. Uppercase Living offers a rectangle frame and new this year a square frame. They also sell extra glass inserts so you can change it throughout the year!


My niece is getting married and we are hoping to do this to her dance floor... too cool!


New... Uppercase Living sells these great glass blocks with holes in them! You can fill them with anything, lights, candy and even crayons! For Halloween you can fill it with candy corn and have a cute embellishment on the front! Or for Christmas you can fill it with peppermints and add an embellishment on the front plus the word Believe! How cute would that be?!


This took my breath away! It is HUGE but what an impact it makes on a hard to decorate space!


What do your walls say?

2 comments:

Metamorphosis said...

I love decorating and I love the ideas you put in this post!

Kris said...

Thank you for leaving a comment! Do you ever wonder if anyone ever reads your posts???? No matter, it is good therapy for me to write down my thoughts!

God bless and let me know if you ever need help decorating your walls with expressions that reflect who you are!