Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uppercase Living



Imagine having the ability to transform YOUR HOME with the POWER of words!

Imagine being able to EXPRESS what INSPIRES you on your walls!

Words can change our attitudes, influence our behavior, and ultimately inspire us to reach a little higher. Uppercase Living can help you embrace the power of words as well as add beauty to your home decor! We sell professional quality vinyl lettering in hundreds of ready to order expressions or you can design your own. They come in many colors and sizes and you can even get some for less than ten dollars! They are simple to apply to almost any surface.


My first design I ordered was one that Anna had picked out. It says to BE AN ORIGINAL. I purchased a bulletin board and applied some beautiful green scrapbook paper on it. I then applied my two colored design and jazzed it up with some gems I had ordered. The black frame makes a classy piece of art. All 5 of my kids are definitely ORIGINALS and I cannot wait to showcase some "original" photos of them on this beautiful board!

I loved making that project and cannot wait to "write all over my walls" with more great expressions. Bill and I cannot determine what we want where because there are so many great sayings that we would love to showcase in our home. It is so hard to choose from our favorite Bible verses, famous quotes, motivational words, and just some fun expressions!



Because I have such a love for this product I am excited to be selling it! I want to help others to be inspired and express themselves on their walls. Just this weekend I was at my sister in laws' and we walked around her home and discussed all the possibilities. It was endless! A saying to go above her family photos, one in her kitchen above her pantry, something fun in her laundry room, her son's name on his bedroom wall, a surfing expression for her kids bathroom, etc. It is so much fun to see how you can add a few words to a room and feel like you have added new decor without spending a lot!





If you too would like to transform your home with the power of words, book an open house today! I would be glad to help you and your friends discover the perfect expression for you! Check out my website and explore the possibilities for you http://kls.uppercaseliving.net





As I continue to create more projects I will post photos of them here. The following are from the catalog and can give you some ideas of what Uppercase Living has to offer you!






No comments: