Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The End of January

Our friend, Jade, had her 11th birthday party at a local ice skating rink. It turned out to be a great family outing! Olivia is starting to be quite good on her skates and can go all by herself! By the end Maria was trying it by herself as well... my little ice princess! Of course Alex, Curt and Anna could and did skate circles around Bill and I. I managed to stay on my feet (skates!) but Bill took a few HARD falls while he was chasing Curt! Serves him right!


Lots of snow in January 2009!
Alex taking a break from one of her many times shoveling!
The snow makes for a LUNATIC DOG!


Snow Bunny!

Just what I asked for - Bill did good! Another birthday... they just keep on coming!
Next year will be a big one:(

Maria trying to hula hoop! You GO GIRL!

No comments: