Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Funnies!

Mercedes laying under my sewing machine and all my scraps falling on her! She ended up with thread all over her. Then she shifted positions and actually tried to lay on my pedal... not going to work!
Mercedes favorite thing to do is carry around socks trying to get your attention! I already have a huge problem with trying to find matches for socks, so now when I do find a match they have holes in them!
Mercedes lying in whatever sun she can find!

She really is bored these days! She needs some good weather so we can take her to the park and on more walks!


Livy's valentines gift to me! She loves to give gifts to people, so at times she will go to her room and find trinkets to wrap! She gave me this beautiful bracelet and sea shell (which matches the shell she gave me for my birthday) then wrapped them in a JC Penney flyer we got in the mail! She finished off the wonderful gift by creating a wonderful card and writing it all out herself! She is so cute!


The CRUD has entered the Sims house! Just when Bill was feeling better after his heart procedure, he came down with this nasty flu/cold bug! I have talked to so many people who have it! Two days later my little girls have it! I hate it when they are sick! So in the last few days I have made countless trips to the store to buy different medicines! Some of them are not even pictured! I would go get one then another symptom would emerge and I would have to get something else. Besides the socks... buying medicine is another pet peeve I have! I never know just what to buy to cure it all.
SO off I go to cuddle with Maria and Livy and try to get them feeling better. 3 down and 4 more to go.... when will it be my turn?


No comments: