Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes, I still make BAGS!

This bag was for my niece Kristen (we have the same name...Kristen Sims!). She wanted fabric that had the same colors as the Vera Bradley's Java Blue, so after a long search and coming up with nothing, I cheated! I ordered a Vera napkin off of ebay! Then found a coordinating fabric at Hobby Lobby for the inside! She needed the bag to hold a certain text book for one of her college classes... it is 5" thick! So this BIG bag works great! I made it with very strong handles and bottom so it will hold lots of college books! She loved it! Happy 22nd birthday Kristen!




My other niece, Katie, saw this bag on my portfolio and asked me to make her one for her birthday (okay, it was really for Christmas, but I did not have the time to get it done). It is a fun bag that any college student would love! Happy 19th birthday Katie!

This bag was for an order I took in November for a friend and I finally got it done. It turned out so cute, I especially love the little pink dots! It has an adorable pink zipper in the back too! It will be heading out in the mail soon!


So if you are in need of a BAG put your order in... I am still in business!


No comments: