Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Little bit of This and That!

It is 10:40 on Thursday and I am up trying to get a few more bags done for this weekend. I thought I would take a break and write my blog tonight. I know I will not have time tomorrow, for Friday is a busy one!
Can anyone figure out the message my 12 y.o. son wrote on or frig with magnets? I love it! He was very proud of himself for being so creative with all the different letters.

Check out these adorable jeans I have jazzed up! I got this idea from my good friend, and mentor, Trish Preston! Although I do not have the fancy sewing machine that does all this gathering for you, I still managed to get the ruffles done! Trish, has offered use of her machine to make these, but I think her machine is not free for a moment (she also has a thriving handbag business... you can check it out her blot at http://twopeasinapoddesigns.wordpress.com/). So, thanks Trish for letting me steal your jean idea. I made the animal print one for my cute little niece, Maya, who is 2 and a half years old. Unfortunately they are quite long, so I will try to sell them, if not she will have jeans to grow into. Kathy, I will get her a new pair soon and get them in the mail! The other two, my girls picked out the fabric. I figured if they like it other 3 and 5 year olds would too. These are both up for sale and will be at the open house this Saturday in Canal. If they do not sell, my girls get some new jeans - win/win situation!



Mercedes' Picture of the Day:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your display today at the craft show looked amazing! You were not even in the same league as the others there. Miles better in quality Kris.