Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome to the Livy Marie Blog!



I love blogs! Every morning I sit down with my coffee and read a few of the dozen that I have marked. I do not even know these people but I am intriqued by their lives. I guess you can call them my internet friends - a friendship that is one sided, since they do not know that I read about their lives everyday! Actually I love their creativity and photographs! I will share some of the neat things I find on other people's blogs another day. There are some real innovative people out there!

Another reason to start my blog is to update those Livy Marie customers with what is new! I am on a sewing frenzy and I am starting to produce lots of bags. It is time to get them sold! So check out the slide show in the side bar and it will show you all the bags I have created in the past and present. You can also go to my portfolio at http://www.flickr.com/photos/31265463@N06/. Check out the selection and let me know if you see a bag you must have. I can also customize your bag - so pick a style and a fabric and in no time you will have your one of a kind bag! For those of you living in the Canal Winchester area, I will be selling Livy Marie product at an open house on Oct. 25 at the community center from 11-3. There will be lots of direct sales companies there for you to get some early Christmas shopping done! Speaking of Christmas, a Livy Marie bag makes a great gift! Get your orders in soon - I will quit sewing by December so I can enjoy the holidays with my family!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the bags that I have to offer and will be selling at the open house. I should have a lot more done considering Bill took 4 of the 5 kiddos camping for 4 days. I expected to sew the whole time and have a least 20 bags done when he got back. Things did not work out that way! Between me trying to get some much needed cleaning done and taxiing Alex around to her horse events, not much got done. I also checked out 4 movies from the library and I had a hard time trying to watch the movie and sew at the same time. It is also hard to hear the movie over the loud hum of my OLD machine! So when they pulled in our driveway at 6pm I only had about 7 bags done, two of which were orders needing to be filled! So I have a long road ahead of me in the next week! With all that being said, I had a fantastic 4 days! It was wonderful to be here with no little ones to look after. I love my children but the break was much needed. One thing was missing - the NOISE! Ok, two things - the MESS! My kitchen actually stayed clean the whole four days! Of course when they got home they begged me to go next time... I don't think so! I will blog about their camping trip another day!

No comments: