Monday, March 16, 2009


I have just gotten back from my Walk to Emmaus weekend! Words cannot express what I experienced the last 72 hours, it was truly a wonderful and awe inspiring event. I can say however, that I am a NEW PERSON! I am not surprised, after spending 72 hours with the Lord and wonderful Christian woman, it is no wonder that a person comes out of it renewed!
In future posts, I am sure that I may talk more about the experiences I had, but for today I am basking in God's glory and enjoying my 4th day.
May God bless anyone who is reading this and may you bless Him back by thanking Him for all He has done for you! I encourage you to find out more about the Walk to Emmaus and feel free to ask me about my experience and how you too can deepen your walk with Christ!
De Colores!

No comments: