Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PRECIOUS

Ok, I know you probably are getting sick of the post about horses, and I promise to do one about purses real soon, but I could not pass up this precious miracle of life!
A mare named Honey gave birth yesterday to an adorable baby foal named Ariel. Alex was in tears that she could not go out and see it last night (Mondays are a non-barn day) so we finally gave in and made it a family outing! It was worth the trip to see my little ones watching the foal in awe. How small it was compared to the mother, yet big for a baby animal! How long it's legs are and how miraculously could already walk around.


I asked Vicky why she had the halter on the foal already and she said that it is to get her use to having it on and being handled. Makes sense, she said she only leaves it on for a little while.

She looks just like her mommy!

Wiped out after all that nursing!

God's beauty!

No comments: