Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lil Cupcake Party - part 3

Games and Gifts
Pin the candle on the cupcake! Thanks to Alex for making this cute little cupcake for me! I added the sprinkles and hideous markers colors. She was quite mad that I ruined her masterpiece! I said it was for a bunch of 6 year olds and they would not care that they had "poop green" and "purply black" sprinkles on top of their cupcake!


"Hot Candle!" my version of Hot Potato, but we passed Livy's #6 birthday candle instead. The the kids were very concerned that I would lite it while they pass it!? The parents had a good time with that one and what I am teaching them!



Sprinkle Relay - we divided up into 2 teams and they had to carry "sprinkles" (aka - Mike and Ikes) from one bowl to another one by the spoonfuls! This was quite the challenge for those who thought they could pile up the "sprinkles" and hurry to the other end. Many ended up on the floor! Still was a lot of fun!



Marshmallow toss! The object is to get your marshmallow into the muffin tin. They got 3 marshmallows and the cups where numbered. We totaled up their scores and the highest score won the prize. Who knew marshmallows would bounce so much?! Most ended up on the floor. I lucked out and found pink marshmallows at Target, part of their Easter candy!



Livy wanted to open her gifts first, but I did manage to hold her off until after the games. She was very thankful to everyone who gave her such nice things! Notice the Livy Marie handbag - I will put it picture up on another blog. Also notice the barbie fishing pole and tackle box that her dad got her! She was so excited to have her own!

Love this picture of Maria! Her hair is getting so long and is keeping it's curls! She did well during her sister's birthday party, even though all the "hoop-la" was not for her. Although she is already making out her birthday list - which is not until December!

No comments: