Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEW: Grab N Go

Livy Marie Handbags introduces a new bag, the Grab N Go!

I have seen these types of bags everywhere... in the stores and in catalogs. So I figured I would add one to my line of bags. It is a very simple, no frills bag.
But it is REVERSIBLE!
How FUN is that?

This is the large Grab N Go and it can hold anything from your flip flops and towel to your gym shoes and water bottle!

This bag can also be used for a market bag! Take it to the store and use it for those couple of items you have to pick up! Go GREEN with the GRAB N GO!


This is a smaller size of the Grab N Go.
It is perfect for those little outings out to the park or to run to brunch with some friends!


Spring is here so order yourself a great spring bag!
The large is just $25 and the small is $20!
They are meant to hold just a few items for when you are one the run.
They are not interfaced like my other bags but are still very durable and OH SO CUTE!

1 comment:

Trish said...

These bags are so cute Kris! I think everybody should get a set of 5 for taking to the store!