Thursday, November 6, 2008

It is that time of the year!

God has blessed us with a beautiful week of Indian Summer! The temperature has been in the 70's and the sun has been shining every day! The leaves have all changed colors and a lot of them are still on the trees. It is just breath taking at times how pretty it is in central Ohio. With all that being said Fall is NOT my favorite time of the year. That honor goes to Spring when everything is coming alive and we get an extra hour of day light. I just hate that it gets dark so early and that WINTER is right around the corner, literally. This is suppose to be the last day of nice weather and the cold is coming this weekend, maybe even snow.
Ok, I cannot believe I just blogged about the weather, but here is some snap shots of my kids playing in the leaves yesterday.



No comments: